What You Need For A Schengen Visa

February 13, 2016



Why hello there Earthlings!
Its been waaaaay too long since I've updated this tiny space. Mainly because I was far too obsessed with my tumblr page that well, I sorta neglected this space.

As some of you already know (Or not), my next travel destination is....


And I cannot be any EXCITED !!!
I've been waiting for this day since... well since my friend and I decided to do a little mini bag packing trip around lovely continent!

So here's me, just tracking on my little progress as my adventure across the world soon begins.

OOH! Did i mention, I leave on either 21st or 23rd of March 2016.
That's in like... 1.5 Months?

YES 1.5 MORE MONTHS TO GO! How exciting!!!

But on the stress side, I'm holding on to one of the most sittiest passport ever! It only allows VISA-free access to 64 countries and sadly, I have to apply for a Schengen Visa. Here we go again.... Another day, another application.

Any whoooo, who those who feel me, thank you for understanding my pain.

Things I need for a Schengen Visa:

  1. Schengen Visa application forms SIGNED
  2. x1 passport size photo
  3. Bank Statements
  4. Letter of Enrolment/Employment
  5. Flight Reservation/booking
  6. Proof Of Accomodation (I HATE THIS ONE)
  7. Travel Insurance
  8. Photocopy and original of IC
  9. Photocopy and Original of Passport
  10. Phototcopy of previous Schengen Visa
So the bolded ones are pree much done!

The proof of accomodation is the most troublesome step to be honest.
UNLESS, you have a relative or friend who's a EU citizen, you have to do countless amount of bookings for hostels/hotels and it's going to kill me. Did i mention, i'll be in europe for about 49 days. Thank goodness for free cancellations.

So yeah, this is the start of something amazing!

But first,

I have to graduate.
which is in about 9 working days? :D


Till Then!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog