Backpacking Around Europe For 50 Days!

May 22, 2016


WE DID IT!
We finally did it!
After Months and Months of planning, we finally conquered (Parts) of Europe for 50 days!
Man, I needed that break away from the craziness of this country, and it was indeed amazing! There's way too many great adventures and memories made that I'm so excited to share with all of you!

So, Over the next few days/weeks, I'll be posting about my travel adventures, city by City, and also I'll be dropping some tips on how to save when you're travelling as well as hot spots AND cheap spots that you can check out when you're travelling in Europe.

Just a little sneak peak, the cities I've travelled to:

  • Paris, France
  • Brussels, Belgium
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Glutersloh, Germany
  • Dortmund, Germany
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Prague, Czech Republic
  • Bratislava, Slovakia
  • Budapest, Hungary
  • Vienna, Austria
  • Munich, Germany
  • Groningen, Netherlands
  • Eindhoven, Netherlands
  • Antwerp, Belgium


Till then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog