6 Days in Prague, Czech Republic

September 07, 2016



Hello Once again and welcome to another of my European Travel Section.

So basically, in this Leg of my trip, which was in Prague,
I spent a total of...

SGD 60.


Yes I know what you are thinking...

WHAT IN THE WORLD HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE HOW ARE YOU HUMAN

Well my Earthlings, it is possible!

What did we do for 6 days in Prague?


1. Shared a House with 6 crazy guys
Relax! Relax!

It's all part of CS.
Apparently my host was staying with 6 other boys who are his best friends in the whole entire world (According to him).
The boys are really fun! and each of them has their own unique distinct character.
I don't know how to explain it.
It's the kind of thing whereby you gotta be there to see it first hand to understand what I'm talking about.




Sadly, I didn't have a picture with all the 6 boys :(


2. Went on a Tinder Date

As I've mentioned countless of times, personally, I feel that the best way to meet locals in any country that you visit is to use Tinder.

And well, I did back in Prague, and ended up meeting his Czech guy, Dominik.
Domnik was really nice,and he took us around all the highlights in Prague, and we even got to meet his friends who were also as amazing!
He really took us under his wing, hosted us, and looked after us, in which we are seriously so grateful for. Interestingly, he uses Tinder to meet more people he could speaking English with to improve his.



*Update
Dominik is actually one of the most nicest and open minded people I've met. And despite his occasional arrogant and (semi) insulting jokes, he is actually one kind hearted and generous souls out there.
The best part is that, he loves 9 gag and beer :D

Initially I thought Dominik didn't like me, because well, I thought I was too loud and annoying or weird. And recently I found out that he thought I didn't like him.

It's alright, he's still my homie.

Hi Dom!

3. Met my Soulmate




Sorry for the mad pictures of us. We were obviously not in a good state :p

So this is Vivienne!
She's so beautiful, so blonde and more importantly, she has such an amazing heart.

What I absolutely love about her is the fact that we have so much in common!

We were born like days away, we have (almost) the same issues (ahem* boys), we are both emotionally nuts, and we love Jesse McCartney! :D and we just understand each other.

It's like, when she cries, I cry too. And when I laugh, she laughs. And when I jump off the building, she laughs first.

Like It's insane how much I could get along with her, because usually I'm very intimidated by fierce (beautiful) blonde girls. BUT NO, not her! :D

So viv! If you see this post, Just know that I miss you and You alwys have a speciall place in my heart! And holla at me if you ever made it in Singapore :)


4. Had a House Party and Stayed at this Incredibly amazing House (ahem.. MANSION)
Okay, so you remember Dominik? Yeah my tinder date/tour guide, that very same day, he invited us over to his house for a party.
Sadly, I can't remember where I put my photos, but lets just say his house is GOALS!
Like yu have no freakin idea how amazing it is.
Oh and they have this interesting Sculpture too:



5. Partied our life away


Can't remember how many bars we've been to.
But hey! $3 Beers? WHY NOT!!!

6. Met an amazing someone



It's amazing how many friendships were formed during our travels.
This is Rahanna. (Rihanna's Sister lol)
She's our age, and we met when we were couchsurfing with the 6 other czech guys. She was alone, so why not invite her to our travel clique!
AND the unbelivable happened.

After Prague, we met again in Munich

And then we met again in Amsterdam

Well, it wasn't all planned.
We just knew that we were going to Amsterdam for Kingsday, so we might bump into each other again, but Munich was so impromptu! Talya and I just figured that we have a few days to spare, so why not join Rahanna :)

Boy! Did we have lotsa of Fun or what!

7. Went to the Charles' Bridge Drunk



8. Sneaked into Trains
We honestly didn't want to pay at all.
But try not to risk it! Most stations have alot of patrolling around, especially during peak hours, so please! try not too.

unless you don't mind paying 30 Euros

Don't say I didn't warn you.


9. Went to the Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments




For 10 Euros, you get to see some Torture instruments from the Medieval age.

From Penis cutting, to spikes into your spike, to horses tearing up your limbs, to sticks up your butt, basically anything sadistic and gross you can think about, well, this museum has it all!

A definite must see if you like medieval stuff or have a fetish in torturing people, or both :p


10. Tried some amazing Czech Food
Lol no, they're not the food.

Towards the end of our Prague Shenanigans, Dominik brought us to a nice restaurant and we had a chance to try some Czech Dumplings!!

YASSS THEM DUMPLINGS!!

No No! its not the same as our dumplings that's in soup or fried.

Source:Joepastry.com
You have to try some! Or you'll just regret!

Read more on Czech Dumplings  here!

11. ..... Sight see of Course!

















12. Left Prague with golden Memories

This leg of our whole European Adventure probably is one  of the best and most memorable of all. It made me realised and believe that the world is too small after all, and that there are amazing people everywhere you go, all you have to do is reach out and connect.

Writing this post was incredibly difficult for me, because in every picture that I come across with, I could remember the exact event that happened- where I was, what I was doing, Who I was with, and the atmosphere at that time.
And it honestly just sucks that it's over and I long to return back.

To everyone whom Talya and I had the utmost blessing and privilege in meeting in Prague, thank you for being part of this crazy adventure. I couldn't thank you more and emphasize on the fact that you were amazing and you guys will always have a special place in our hearts. 

If you ever find your way in Singapore, well, you know who to holla at :)

till then!




NEXT DESTINATION:
VIENNA, AUSTRIA

Note:
All of the pictures belong to me, taken by either my Iphone 6 or my Canon DSLR 1100D.Under no circumstances should you be a thief and steal my pictures. I will find you and I will kill you.Im kidding.Just remember to Credit to meeee.
Feel free to drop any questions if you do have.
I don't care about your opinions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog