5 Days in Budapest, Hungary (Photo Post)

November 15, 2016


Ahoy there!
Finally have some time to update this dead space

Ahhh Budapest!
What can I say about this beautiful city.
Well first of all, it's pronounced as BU-DA-PESH-T

Secondly, OMG? It's beautiful!
To be honest, I never really knew much about Budapest. except for my bestfriend who told me it was beautiful, with all the castles and lights, and the chain bridge.
Yeah, so I figured, well, sinc Prague is pree nearby Budapest, let's go!
And We did!

Oh, and it's FILTHY CHEAP!

especially the beer ;)

Let the pictures do the talking!

The Chain Bridge

View of Pest From Buda


View of Buda from Pest


Some random cute guard













Our Host, Akos' house window (sp?)
Definitely one of my favourite places.
And you have to try the food!


Total Cost: 70 Euros 



NEXT DESTINATION:

MUNICH, GERMANY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog