Our KL Weekend Getaway

January 17, 2017


Did a short get away with my ex-Awfully Chocolate colleague, Siti :> Because we were both sick of life and needed to escape, sooooooooooo last minute decision was Kuala Lumpur, considering that we've never really thoroughly been there.

KL was alright I guess, nothing that fantastic i would say. But it's sure less stressful.

I love plane rides :)


Our airbnb was at Regalia Residences Luxury Suites.
Which was lovely! and it has an infinity pool with a great view of the city.

Batu Cave



I think my highlight was the Cheap shopping and our Airbnb apartment. Haha
Not the greatest journey, but I would say, it was needed to escape from this stress.
Can't wait for my next destination!

till then!

Oh yeah, I made a video Montage just incase:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog